Saturday 17 May 2014

Wed 14th May - Irish Pub Quiz?? Non.

We spotted an Irish Bar in Figeac and advert for a pub quiz so we pitched up at the appointed time to find it was busy and full of boystrous young French folks.    We met a super guy, Samuel Baudet who invited us to join his team.    It was a hoot! Turned out this bar has not been an 'Irish Bar' for years (no one has thought to take the sign down).     I was impressed how much Jeff understood the questions and helped with the answers (I even managed one myself) while I had a good chat with Salima a physics teacher and Cedric an accountant (I think).    Great night, many laughs and WE WON!!

Figeac is a vibrant town full of young lively students attending the local university/college (Lycee).    

Points were being awarded for best fancy dress
....this was last min.com!! (quite fetching I thought)

Here are a few pics from our 'Irish/French' quiz team.....


Cedric and Salima - celebration boogey


The winning team.....





Aide memoire








No comments:

Post a Comment