Wednesday 12 August 2015

Happenings I never blogged about...

It has been a funny year one way or another and for some reason I have stopped blogging for long periods and not captured (as my intention) all the notable, interesting, family news and events as they occur.   I like to record visits to and from friends and family and all that stuff.  
I kept a diary for many years and wrote all about family holidays and then the agonies of growing up....    I like blogging for that reason, you can capture forever the who, what, when, why and where - with piccies.    In a fit of teenage rebellion I burnt all my diaries - a huge regret.    I could have another rebellion one day but thankfully have found much better distractions..

Things I missed at the time:

  • Our Peter - we are so proud that out eldest grandson Peter has been admitted to Heckmondwyke Grammar School in Bradford and starts there in Sept '15.    

Peter ready for his school Oscar Awards ceremony - yes a star was born!
He is of course bright as a button and already at eleven and a half, a really likable character with a charmingly cheeky giggle.   He will go far.

  • Tracey's on the road - at last in March 2015, after 20 years with a provisional licence Tracey passed her driving test - hoorah!    As mother of five, business woman and very, very busy person it will make such a difference.   After all these years - I think Bradford buses might notice a downturn in their revenues!     Well done Tracey - you did it!!
  • Zach's First Fish - Zach aged five and a half went fishing with Joel and it seems he is a natural - caught his first fish and can't wait until the next time....
more to add,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment